Paysepro's WooCommerce plugin allows you a perfect integration to our gateway. It was tested and is updated regurlerly by our team, and it can be found in Wordpress official plugin store.
How to set up your WooCommerce to use Paysepro payments:
1) Download it here for retail stores or download here from digital stores (*) 2) Activate the Paysepro plugin from the section "plugins" in Wordpress. * For digital stores, our module makes the order automatically go to "Complete" status after receiving a successful purchase.
3) Go to: WooCommerce / Settings / Payments and click Manage so you can set up and presonalize
The API UID & API MID will be available when you create a payment module in your paysepro account. Click here to learn how to do it. When you are creating your payment module you must add the IPN noted in the plugin settings as your notification URL.
Ex: Payments notification URL (IPN): https://pluginfactory.org/wordpress/?wc-api=WC_Paysepro_Gateway
The access URL must be a section from your shop where the client is sent when the sale is successful. The error URL must be a section from your shop where the client is sent when the sale is not successful.
4) In order to finish the installation you must enter:
- Your payment module's UID.
- Your payment module's MID.
- Choose how Paysepro's Checkout will open.
- Add a support email for the customer (optional).
- Add your store name.
- Add a description of the product or service sold.
In you complete this 4 simple steps you can start selling with Paysepro.
Recomendaciones y consejos:
- The checkout will show the currency selected in your Paysepro account. If you sale in AUD you must convert the final price to USD/EUR/GBP.
- You can set up the Local currency option withing our plugin, this will show the final customer the amount to be paid in their local currency (only available for LATAM).